The GCE forums have been DISABLED. We now use our Facebook Group for all discussions.

You can find the Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gulfcoasteuros/

Possible monthly charity meet?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 powerswhat

powerswhat

GC€ Groupie

• GC€ Groupie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Your Car:R32

Posted December 13, 2012 - 8:30 PM

I was thinking about getting a once a month charity meet going and just wanted to get some feedback,opinions, and over all wanted to see how many people would be interested in attending.
It would be possibly the first Sunday of every month and all proceeds would go to a different charity each time.(St.judes, Joshua house, ect.)
Good news is we would have a Live DJ,vendors  and I could probably get coupons/discounts for all of us for Cold stone creamery and Villartas
It would be a great way for us to all meet up have a good time and give to a good causePosted Image

Location: Parking lot of Cold stone Creamery and Villartas Mexican Restaurant  on Anderson Rd. (next to amc theater)
Day: First Sunday of every month
Donation: Have not thought too much about that yet probably $2-5 each

This is just a rough idea of the even I would like to get gong and would love to have the first meet in January if possible :)
If anyone has any ideas feel free to give input ! And if you would be interested in joining of being a vendor please feel free to PM me !

Edited by powerswhat, December 13, 2012 - 8:32 PM.

#2 Eurotuner43201

Eurotuner43201

GC€ OG

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Your Car:05 PGLI

Posted December 14, 2012 - 4:27 PM

I would definitely be down! Maybe once a quarter tho to up the ammount of people that attend.

#3 swfloridamk6

swfloridamk6

GC€ Lurker

• GC€ Lurker
  • 10 posts
  • Your Car:MK6 GTI

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:03 PM

Nice idea. I would travel up for it from Ft Myers. Not every time, but as possible.